Open Space for Your Preferred Way to MoveRide, hike, or bike on 6000 private acres
Explore the ranch by horse or mule. We also host a number of popular competitive trail rides.
Don't have your own horse? Quitaque Riding Stables can provide horses and guide. Please book that separately in advance.
Feeling constrained? Lace up your hiking shoes, bring your camera and water, and come see the rough country, or as we call it around here, "the breaks." There aren't many privately-owned ranches you can explore. See ours.
Yes, you can ride your mountain bike here! Please give horses and hikers the right of way, as is standard on shared trails.
- You must sign the Release of Liability form before embarking on any activity on the ranch. Reserving online will allow you to sign the release digitally.
- Pets are welcome on the ranch but pets are not allowed to roam unsupervised. Pole Canyon is a working ranch so cattle are not to be disturbed.
- No overnight trips outside the campground are allowed.
- No water should be used from ranch water sources outside the camping area. For hiking, you need to bring all your own drinking water.
- Please treat ranch animals and other guests with respect.