Pole Canyon Guest HouseQuiet rest, with plenty of space and comfort
Pole Canyon Guest House is a 1920s-era farm house that is fully furnished and decorated with various antiques and family history photos.
There are two bedrooms: one with a queen bed, and another with a double and a twin bed. There is also a one-room sleeping loft with five twin beds.
Pole Canyon Guest House has one bathroom with a tub/shower. A second bath has an entrance on the outside attached deck and has a full bathroom with a shower.
The kitchen is fully furnished including a microwave and two coffee makers furnished with coffee and sweeteners.
Enjoy the covered deck with a table and patio chairs.
Deer, turkey, coyotes, quail, dove, roadrunners, and other wildlife are regular visitors, especially in the morning and evening hours.
Rates and Regulations - Guest House
- There is a minimum of two nights' stay.
- Two nights' deposit ($300) is required for reservations.
- $150 per night for up to four people.
- $15 per night for each additional person.
- Maximum of 10 people (at $240 per night).
- Check-out time is 10 AM and check-in time is 2 PM.
- Guests may smoke outdoors; dispose of cigarettes & matches properly.
- Pets may stay outside guest house in the fenced yard; outside the yard pets must be supervised and not run loose.
- Please do not allow pets inside the guest house.
- WiFi password: "polecanyon"
- Sorry, but no motorized vehicles are not permitted on ranch roads and trails beyond the "No Motorized Vehicles" sign on the main trail.
- Firearms are not permitted on the ranch.
There is a three-week (21 days) cancellation policy for reservations. Deposits will not be refunded within the 21-day reservation period for bad weather. Emergency situations will be considered for refunds.